OVERVIEW OF THE POLLUTION LEVEL OF RUBBER PROCESSING WASTEWATER TO THE ENVIRONMENT
Rubber wastewater is wastewater generated during the processing of rubber latex discharged from rubber manufacturing and processing factories. This rubber wastewater often contains the following pollutants:
- Organic substances: Rubber wastewater has high organic matter content, mainly proteins, fatty acids and sugars. These organic substances can pollute water sources, reduce the water's self-cleaning ability and affect the growth of aquatic organisms.
- Nutrients: Rubber wastewater has high nutrient content, mainly nitrogen and phosphorus. These nutrients can cause eutrophication of water sources, leading to excessive growth of algae and bacteria, reducing water quality and polluting the environment.
- Other pollutants: Rubber wastewater may contain other pollutants, such as grease, heavy metals, and persistent organic compounds. These pollutants can harm human and animal health.
Rubber wastewater treatment needs to be carried out with proper procedures and technology to ensure high treatment efficiency and minimize pollution impacts on the environment.
RUBBER WASTEWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM PROCESS
- Rubber wastewater generated from the factory is directed to a collection tank and large sized pieces are removed using trash screens. After being treated by mechanical methods, rubber wastewater is then pushed to the latex decanting tank to remove latex flocs in the wastewater and use physicochemical methods to adjust the appropriate pH concentration.
- Wastewater after physicochemical treatment is transferred to the UASB anaerobic tank. Here, wastewater and microflora are disturbed to increase the efficiency of the treatment reaction between wastewater and anaerobic microorganisms to reduce BOD and COD. The microbial sludge is sent to settling tank 1
- After wastewater treatment at the UASB anaerobic tank, rubber wastewater is transferred to the Aerotank aerobic tank. Here, the aerobic tank is installed with an aeration system to mix the sludge with aerobic microorganisms to accelerate the rubber wastewater treatment reaction. In case the amount of Nitrogen and Ammonium in the water exceeds the level, additional supplementation can be applied Aerobic probiotics process Nitrogen and Ammonium to treat rubber wastewater.
- Finally, wastewater and sludge are sent to settling tank 2. The sludge is then sent to the sludge press and a part is taken for treatment.
BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT PROCESS OF AEROSOL TANK WASTEWATER
UASB (Upflow Anearobic Sludge Blanket) anaerobic biological tank Also known as reverse flow biological wastewater treatment tank through anaerobic sludge bed. In the UASB tank, wastewater is introduced from the bottom of the tank through an inflow distribution system. Wastewater moves from bottom to top, passing through a layer of suspended anaerobic microbial sludge.
Anaerobic tanks in wastewater treatment are water treatment methods based on anaerobic principles (without oxygen). Accordingly, anaerobic microorganisms will be facilitated to take oxygen from organic substances in water for use, thereby reducing the concentration of these substances.
Diagram of the decomposition process in an anaerobic tank
During the operation of the system, problems cannot be avoided that cause the wastewater treatment system in the anaerobic tank to malfunction, causing production to be interrupted and delayed.
For example: overloading of waste in water causes microorganisms to be shocked, die, and cannot meet the decomposition rate of production wastewater, causing odors to arise...
Adding anaerobic probiotics to the rubber wastewater treatment process in an anaerobic tank is extremely necessary. Microbial strains in anaerobic probiotics are specially synthesized and isolated to increase the ability to process complex organic compounds in rubber wastewater.
It also helps quickly restore the wastewater treatment system in the tank and improve treatment performance. Specially isolated microbial strains are able to adapt to anaerobic environments and do not die or go into shock, helping to maintain the stability and efficiency of the wastewater treatment process. In addition, using microorganisms is also an environmentally safe solution that does not cause pollution. Treatment to reduce odors in wastewater.
BUY MICROBIOGRAPHICAL Yeast FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT – ENVICLEAN 900
Reasons why you should buy Anaerobic probiotics for wastewater treatment – Enviclean 900 to treat rubber wastewater in anaerobic tanks =>
Anaerobic probiotics – EnviClean 900 is a product formed to decompose a series of complex organic substances in wastewater.
With the combination of at least 6 strains of high microbial density bacillus bacteria, the powder form is isolated to treat many types of wastewater, carrier and essential nutrients help the biodegradation process take place quickly. quickly, applied to anaerobic treatment tank systems and septic tanks. The product is a combination of billions of facultative and anaerobic microorganisms for optimal efficiency.
Anaerobic probiotics – EnviClean 900 Easily adaptable to different environmental conditions because of the ability to self-regulate within temperature limits. Strongly active enzymes in the product will enhance and promote the decomposition of organic compounds in wastewater. forms CH4, CO2 and water.
Benefits of anaerobic probiotic products:
- Improve and restore the system effectively
- Overcome the phenomenon of microbiological shock, foaming,
- The output wastewater is not clear
- Reduce COD, BOD, TSS
- Reduced productivity and sludge buildup
- Odor control
- Effective treatment and reduced floc formation
- Improved FOG removal
Cut the cost:
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce chemical costs
- Reduces sludge treatment and removal costs
AN BINH ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
Office address: 63/48 Street 9, Quarter 3, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email: [email protected]