POLLUTION LEVEL OF RUBBER WASTEWATER TO THE ENVIRONMENT
Wastewater generated during the production and processing of raw rubber contains many polluting compounds. Because rubber processing processes and stages use a lot of water, the amount of wastewater generated during the production process is very large and has a high level of pollution, requiring a strict and thorough treatment process to do not pollute the environment.
Rubber wastewater contains:
- The pH concentration ranges from 4.2 - 5.2.
- The content of volatile solid waste in water accounts for 90%.
- Wastewater contains high levels of Ammonium and Nitrogen.
- Contains many proteins that easily decompose and create odors. At the same time, many other gases are created such as: H2S, NH3, CH3COOH...
- Phosphorus content and BOD, COD, TSS concentrations are high due to the rubber latex production process.
With the above characteristics, rubber wastewater causes bad odors because it contains high levels of easily decomposable organic substances, making treatment difficult. High amounts of Ammonium and Nitrogen in wastewater pollute the environment, affecting the lives of surrounding people.
RUBBER PROCESSING WASTEWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- Rubber wastewater generated from the factory is directed to a collection tank and large pieces are removed using trash screens.
- After being treated by mechanical methods, rubber wastewater is then pushed to the latex decanting tank to remove latex flocs in the wastewater and use physicochemical methods to adjust the appropriate pH concentration.
- Wastewater after physicochemical treatment is transferred to the UASB anaerobic tank. Here, wastewater and microflora are disturbed to increase the efficiency of the treatment reaction between wastewater and anaerobic microorganisms to reduce BOD and COD. The microbial sludge is sent to settling tank 1
- After the process Wastewater treatment at UASB anaerobic tank, wastewater is forwarded through the Aerotank. Here, the aerobic tank is installed with an aeration system to mix the sludge with aerobic microorganisms to accelerate the wastewater treatment reaction. In case the amount of Nitrogen and Ammonium in the water exceeds the level, additional supplementation can be applied Aerobic probiotics process Nitrogen and Ammonium.
- Finally, wastewater and sludge are sent to settling tank 2. The sludge is then sent to the sludge press and a part is taken for treatment.
WASTEWATER TREATMENT WITH AEROBASIC MICROBIOGRAPHICAL Yeast
Aerobic biological tank (Aerotank) is a wastewater treatment tank system built in a rectangular, cylindrical or circular shape. The design of the tank allows wastewater to flow in and out and be continuously aerated, based on the activity of aerobic bacteria. From there, it quickly treats organic matter in polluted water as a food source, allowing bacteria to survive and grow strongly. In addition, depending on the case, the system will be combined with agitation. sludge to increase the contact of microorganisms with organic substances in water.
During the treatment process, when the amount of wastewater increases during the rubber production process, microorganisms will be shocked and the wastewater will foam. Adequate aerobic probiotic supplementation to restore the system is essential.
In addition, the addition of different strains of microorganisms has been specially synthesized and isolated to improve the ability to treat complex organic compounds in wastewater, especially in industrial wastewater. . This also helps ensure that microorganisms can easily adapt to industrial wastewater, minimizing microbial death or shock, thereby maintaining the stability and efficiency of the wastewater treatment process in the industry. aeration tank.
The use of aerobic probiotics is not only an environmentally safe solution but also helps reduce odors in wastewater. This benefits the lives of the community surrounding the manufacturing plant, improving people's quality of life.
MUA MEN VI SINH HIẾU KHÍ XỬ LÝ NƯỚC THẢI – ENVICLEAN 904
Reasons why you should buy men vi sinh hiếu khí xử lý nước thải chế biến cao su – Enviclean 904 để xử lý cho nước thải cao su trong bể hiếu khí =>
Aerobic probiotics – EnviClean 904 is a product formed to decompose a series of complex organic substances in industrial wastewater, Starch, Rubber, Textile Dyeing... The combination of at least 6 high-density strains of bacillus bacteria, carriers and essential nutrients helps the biodegradation process take place quickly, achieving optimal efficiency.
Aerobic probiotics – EnviClean 904 Easily adaptable to different environmental conditions because of the ability to self-adjust within wide temperature and pH limits and is the best choice to bring success to wastewater treatment systems.
Benefits of aerobic probiotic products:
- Improve and restore the system effectively
- Overcome the phenomenon of microbiological shock, foaming,
- The output wastewater is not clear
- Reduce COD/BOD
- Reduced productivity and sludge buildup
- Odor control
- Effective treatment and reduced floc formation
- Improved FOG removal
Cut the cost:
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce chemical costs
- Reduces sludge treatment and removal costs
Instructions for using aerobic probiotics:
Dosage is based on optimization level, pollutant load, waste source properties and different treatment facilities.
Standard dosage (package (0.5kg)/week) is as follows:
|Flow rate (m)
|First dose in January
|0 – 10 m3
|< 50 m3
|< 100 m3
|< 500 m3
|< 1000 m3
|< 3000 m3
AN BINH ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
🏠 Office address: 63/48 Street 9, Quarter 3, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
☎️ Hotline: 0912.511.669.
🌎 Email: [email protected]
🌎 Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/anbinh.eviclean