Currently, the problem of waste overload is becoming a challenge for cities and urban areas. Population growth, industrial development and growing consumption have led to an overload of waste. The treatment and disposal of waste becomes difficult and creates many negative impacts on the environment and human health.
WASTE OVERLOAD CONDITION
The overload of waste makes the landfills unable to handle it in time, causing severe environmental pollution. It is a source for bacteria to multiply, causing diseases that affect the health of surrounding people.
The main consequences can include:
- Air pollution: The process of decomposing waste produces toxic emissions such as methane and air quality in the surrounding area is affected. Odor-causing particles spread in the air.
- Water pollution: Liquid waste in garbage seeps into the soil, polluting groundwater, ponds, rivers, etc., which is a source for harmful bacteria to spread diseases, affecting human and animal health.
- Soil pollution: The process of decomposing waste pollutes the soil, reduces plant growth and affects agricultural production.
WASTE TREATMENT METHODS
Currently, waste treatment plants are treating waste using the following common methods:
- Landfill treatment: The landfill method is the most common solution, often applied to non-recyclable municipal solid waste, ash and slag from incinerators, industrial waste, etc. The landfill method is also often used to treat waste. hazardous waste. Waste in landfills will undergo internal biological decomposition producing organic acids, nitrogen, ammonium compounds, CO2 gas and methane. Disadvantages: Takes up a large area and takes time to decompose
- Recycling: Recycling is the process of converting waste into reusable materials. Waste is divided into different types and recycled to create new products such as recycled paper, recycled plastic and recycled metal. Disadvantages: High labor costs, can only handle inorganic waste and classify waste
- Burn the garbage: Treatment by incineration requires specially built plants. The process of burning trash helps quickly process waste and generate heat converted into electricity, but causes air pollution due to the amount of smoke emitted during the burning process. Disadvantages: Need to build a specialized factory for garbage incineration, high operating costs, causing air pollution
- Compost: Used to process organic waste to create fertilizer for plants. Disadvantage: cannot completely process household waste, especially plastic, metal, and toxic waste
SOLUTIONS TO DECOMPOSATE AND TREAT ODOR OF WASTE USING BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS TREAT ODOR OF WASTE
Among popular solutions, the most used solution is the landfill method to treat waste.
Currently in Vietnam, the average amount of waste is about 50,000 tons/day. Urban areas are about 35,000 tons/day, the rest is waste in rural areas but above 80% is treated mainly with landfill technology. (Quote from Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper)
Because the disadvantage of the landfill treatment process is that it takes a long time to decompose and easily emits odors that need to be covered up, it is necessary to add biological products to treat waste odors. Applying additional spraying of biological products to waste will help promote the decomposition process of waste.
Limiting the proliferation of harmful bacterial strains and preventing diseases through a competitive mechanism when probiotics in biological products quickly process nutrients in waste.
Biological products treat garbage odors when attached to garbage, acting as a barrier to odors. At the same time, when sprayed into the air, it will stick to the magnetic parts that cause lingering odors, limiting the spread of odors.
BUY BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS TO TREAT WASTE ODOR – ENVICLEAN 4AC
EnviClean 4AC – biological product to treat garbage odors is a liquid product of a mixture of microorganisms, enzymes, and nutrients specifically selected exclusively to quickly remove and decompose odor-causing organic impurities from waste, and from waste sources. different birth.
EnviClean 4AC – biological product to treat garbage odors With a 3-stage operating process that treats directly from the air, the surface and penetrates inside odor-causing impurities to decompose and treat harmful bacteria, it always brings optimal results. .
USES OF BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS TO TREAT WASTE ODORS:
- Specialized for decomposing organic matter in waste, landfills, incinerators and transfer stations
- Increases the ability to handle odors for waste
- Reduce COD/BOD
- Improves and eliminates FOG
- Effective treatment and reduced floc formation
- Easily adaptable to operate in many conditions
Image of waste decomposition and odor treatment process – EnviClean 4AC – biological product for odor treatment
|2 – 45 degrees Celsius
|6.5 – 9.0
Instructions for using biological products to treat garbage odors
Dosage is based on optimization level, pollutant load, waste source properties and different treatment facilities.
Dilute the solution Enviclean 4AC with clean water that does not contain chlorine at a ratio of 1:100 - 1:150 liters of water (can be up to 800 liters depending on the weather and nature of the source)
Use 3 - 5 ppm/m3 of the tank volume that generates bad odors, drip into the system or dilute with clean water and spray on the surface of the odor emission to achieve optimal effectiveness.
AN BINH ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
Office address: 63/48 Street 9, Quarter 3, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email: [email protected]